Thursday, August 12, 2010

Twilight Baby Daddy ~Jake~ *For LadyAliceofWonderland*

Dear Diary,
Ok, this is the first time I've writen in a diary so bare with me. My name is Shay Amethyst Roberts, but I got by Amethyst or Amy. I'm 17 and live in La Push, Washington. Its a small revervation on the outskirts of Forks, Washington. Today I got you from my friend Jake Black. I've been friends with him since I can remember. He gave me it because since he knows that I can't tell him everything, that maybe I can at least get it off my chest by writing and not doing my crazy antics....haha. Well for starters, I am in love with Jake but he doesn't know it. Yeah I know its like a fairy tale or that Taylor Swift song, but....I love him none the less. He is a werewolf....well shapeshifter if you please. So is our friends, Embry Call, Quil Atera. Along with Jared, Paul and their leader (alpha) Sam Uley. Jake was suppost to be the alpha but since Sam changed first, Jake let him be it. Jake is taking charge a bit more so there is arguments most of the time over at Sam's house. I've got to meet Jake over there now. Its moive night!

Bye,
Amy

I walked down the stairs after fixing my hair and makeup, and over to Sam's. As I approched the kitchen door, I heard yelling. Great. They were at it again. I opened the door and saw Sam and Jake shaking. I looked at Emily and asked, "What's this over?" She smiled softly. "You're guys moive night. Sam made a last minute change, so now Jake is doing the run." I sighed and touched Jake's shoulder. He turned to look at me and said, "Amy, not now." I rolled my eyes and said, "We can always do it some other time. I don't mind." Jake hugged me and said, "But we always do it tonight." "I know Jake, but you need to do the run." He sighed and nodded. "Ok. How bout Monday night?" I smiled. "Great. Now go do the run and be careful." Jake nodded and ran out the door, to the woods. I smiled softly and said, "I'm going to head to beach, if anyone needs me." I walked out the door and sighed. What was I suppost to do now? No movie night with Jake till Monday. Though....I'm not suppost to get too attached. I mean, he is a werewolf and he imprints and I can't get in the way of that. No matter how much it kills me to see him happy with another girl. I sat down on the sand, and looked at the ocean. The sun was setting so the sky was an array of reds, oranges, pinks and blues. Beautiful. I heard footsteps behind me, but ignored them. Big mistake. Someone grabbed me, covering my mouth before I could scream. I thrasted around, trying to get free but to no vail. I heard more footsteps and yelling. Last thing I saw was the pack running over to me before I blacked out.

"Jake come on. She has to get some rest." a voice said. I was slowly waking up but kept my eyes shut. "No Sam. I'm not leaving her side. I almost lost her." Jake. Sam sighed and left, hearing his footsteps grow quiet. The bed I was laying on, shifted and I felt a very warm presence next to me. "I'm soooo sorry Amy. I will never let anything like that happen again. It was a good thing that Embry was going to the beach in his wolf form. He found the guy grabbing you, and trying to kidnap you." I stirred and opened my eyes, looking at Jake. He had bags under his eyes, like he hasn't slept for days. When he noticed that I was up, Jake smiled and pulled me close. "Amy..." I smiled and hugged back, nuzzling his neck. "Jake...thank you." Jake smiled and whispered, "I am never leaving you on moive night again. I love you too much to lose you." I smiled and hugged him. "What about you're imprint if you imprinted already?" Jake gave a soft laugh and made me look at him. "I imprinted on you Amethyst." I smiled and kissed Jake. "I love you Jacob Black." He smiled and kissed back. "I love you too." Lets just say that we got heated that night.

5 years later

I was looking through the boxes in the attic. Just finding things that I had once, forgotten about. I came across a book, with a wolf on the front of it. I opened it and realized it was my diary. "Babe you up here?" called my husband of 4 years from the stairs. "Yeah." I called back. I heard him, coming up the stairs and sit behind me. "Whatcha got there?" asked Jake. I smiled and said, "The diary you gave me." Jake smiled and kissed my cheek. He took the book and flipped it to a random page.

'Dear Diary,
This past week was eventful. I gave birth to mine and Jake's baby girl. She weight 6 lbs and 8 oz, being 21 inches. She is beautiful. We named her Ruby Jade Black. Jake is sooo happy being a father. He is great. So protective of Ruby and me. I know RUby will be loved and will have a big family to help her.

Love,
Mrs. Black.'

Jake smiled and kissed me. "I love you. Ruby is playing with Claire outside. Quil and Embry are watching them." I kissed back and smirked. "Good." Jake smirked back and laid me down, climbing ontop of me. I smiled and silently thanked Quil and Embry watching the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment