Thursday, July 29, 2010

Twilight Baby Daddy ~Jacob~ *For alcardsgirl24*

Jacob's POV

I sighed as I replayed the events that took place. We were at the beach, with our imprints, all but mine. See I haven't imprinted yet. Paul was making fun of me for it, so I wrestled with him. Everyone laughed and soon we did too. But it just bugs me. Why haven't I imprinted yet. I was walking along the shore, leaving everyone andn their imprints to themselves. I looked head and saw a girl about my age, sitting on a rock, staring out at the ocean. For some reason, I felt a strange connection to her and thats when I realized that i had imprinted on her.

Jasmine's POV

I was sitting on a rock, looking at the ocean. My boyfriend dumped me for the resident slut, which didn't suprise me. I knew he was cheating on me. I sighed and turned my head, feeling the presence of someone else. There was a boy my age, who I've seen around before. I believe he's name is, Jacob Black. He walked up to me and asked, "Mine if I join you?" I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Sure." He sat next to me and asked, "What's a girl like you doing out here?" I smiled and looked at him. "Just came here to think. Boyfriend dumped me for the slut. What about you, Jake Black?" Jake seemed taken back that I would know his name. "You....know my name?" I nodded and said, "Yeah. You hang out with Sam Uley and his crew." Jake nodded and asked, "Do you know why?" I smirked, got up and leaned over to him and whispered, "You all are shap shifters." Jake tensed and I laughed. "Don't worry. Secrets safe with me." I patted his head and turned to walk away leaving Jake there stunned.

Back at Sam's (Jake's POV)

I walked into the house and everyone was at the table but Emily who was cooking. "So where have you been?" asked Quil. I sat down and said, "Sam, a girl knows our secret and I don't tell her it." Sam's face when sorta white and said, "Do you know this girl?" I shook my head. "Nope but she knows me." Sam sighed and said, "Well try to find her in school next time and have her come here." I nodded added, "I'll find her soon. I think I imprinted on her." Then Paul started to bust up laughing. "You imprinted on a girl that you didn't even know?!" "HEY! You imprinted on my sister! And Jared imprinted on a girl he never noticed!!!!" Jared got up and said, "Hey!" I sighed and leaned back. "You get my point." Paul stopped and said, "What did she look like?" "Blonde/Brown hair to the middle of her back. Light tan skin, and extremely nice cuvry body." I smiled at the thought of her body. The guys laughed a bit and Embry looked at Quil and asked, "That sounds like Jaz." Quil nodded and said, "Jake remember when we were little, before this all happened? We had the one girl who wasn't afriad to get muddy as a friend." I thought about it and said, "You mean Jasmine?" Embry nodded. "Yeah what you told us about the hair seems right. Plus we haven't talked to her since we changed." My jaw dropped a little and said, "Holy crap has she grown." Embry smiled. "You had a crush on her when we were little." I nodded and got up. "I'm gunna find her tomorrow at school. I'll see you guys later."

Next School day (Jasmine's POV)

I walked into school thinking, that one of Sam's crew members will come to talk to me. I headed to my locker and there standing next to it, was Jake. I smiled slightly and did the combo and opened it. "Whatcha need Jake?" He turn towards me and asked, "Jaz, how did you know the secret?" I smiled at the old nickname. "Well we hanged out everyday when we were little. You dad told us those legends. Then out of nowhere you start advoiding me like Embry and then Quil. Put two and two together Jake." He looked down when I told him about him advoiding me. "Listen I'm sorr-" "Jake don't. I know you only did that cuz you cared." I took his chin and made him look at me. "Next time, drop a line. Call, write, I don't care. Just don't cut out of my life completely." He smiled softly and I smiled back. He nodded and said, "OK. I can do that. Oh and Sam wants you to come over, so he can talk to you about knowing the secret." I laughed softly and answered, "OK." I closed my locked and looked at him. "You wanna meet me somewhere? I have no idea where he lives." Jake smiled and chuckled. "OK. Ill pick you up from urs house around 3." I smiled and nodded. "See ya then."

Sam's House

"So you're the girl who knows the secret?" asked Paul. I was sitting next to Jake and nodded. "Yeah." Sam sighed and said, "If you say you won't tell then you won't. We can only trust you." I smiled and said, "Thanks." "Fine. But now I can make fun of Jake, that his imprint knows before he told her." I looked at Jakes and said, "Imprint?" Jake blushed then glared at Paul. I laughed softly and got up, pulling Jake with me. The guys whistled and I just laughed. We walked down to the beach and I looked at Jake. "So, I'm your imprint?" Jake nodded and answered, "Yeah. Since I saw you sitting on the rock." I laughed and stood on my tiptoes and kissed him. Jake wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed back. "It feels so good to be back with you Jake." as I pulled away and laid my head on his chest. He smiled and said, "Yeah. I know."

2 yrs later

Well me and Jake graduated and I'm doing college online. The pack is really well and me and Jake are doing great! I closed my laptop and looked up to see Jake standing there with a smile. I got up and walked up to him. "What's with the smile?" Jake wrapped his arms around me and took me up to our room. I smiled and kissed him. He kissed bback and laid me down on the bed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepend the kiss. Jake smirked and rubbed my sides and lets just say things heated up.

6 Weeks Later

I was walking with Jake along the beach. He had to go patrol soon. I stopped and looked at the water. Jake hugged me from behind and asked, "What's up babe?" I smiled and said, "I'm pregnant." Jake smiled and turned me around and kissed me. I kissed back and said, "DO you have to go patrol?" He nodded and said, "Yeah, but I'll make it quick. Hopefully."

8 Months Later

I was laying back in the bed, holding my baby girl. Jake was sitting next to me and said, "She's beautiful." I nodded and looked at him. "Want to hold her?" His eyes light up and nodded. I gently handed her over and Jake asked, "What do you what to name her?" I thought and said, "How about......"

No comments:

Post a Comment