Sunday, June 27, 2010

Naruto Baby Daddy ~Sasori~ *For Konan13*

Its been 3 years since I have join the Akatsuki and its only been 2 since I found out that I was pregnant with Sasori's child. Yes I do mean the puppet master Sasori. The one that turned his whole body to a puppet but didn't change the very thing that got me pregnant. I bet you are REALLY confused right now. Well my name is Annastasha and I'm 19 years old. I joined the Akatsuki when I was 16. They wanted me for my ability to read minds and plus I think Leader-sama wanted more eye candy. I'm like Tobi and Itachi in many ways. Hyper and kind like Tobi but also quiet when its the right time like Itachi, though Itachi is always quiet. Anyways, I guess you want to know how I just got pregnant. Well when two people love each other very much ----OOPPS! My bad! Wrong speech! hehe well I'll just rewind here to 2 months ago.
Rewind : 2months ago
"Sasori no danna is looking for you, Annastasha un." called Deidara as he walked into the kitchen. I was at the table sipping tea and talking to Konan. I looked at him and said, "I'll go and see him later." "No, he said he wants you now, yeah. And you know how unpatient he is un." replied Deidara. I sighed and finished my tea, knowing that Sasori would yell at me either way. I said my goodbyes to the two and walked to the puppet master's room. On the way there I ran into Hidan and Kakazu fighting again. I sighed and stopped, asking, "Alright, what's wrong this time?" They looked at me and Kakazu answered, "This idiot here owns me money!" "No a f***ing don't!" I sighed and asked, "How much Kakazu?" "800 yen." I sighed and took out my money and gave him 800. (in US money its roughly around $8.95) He nodded and the fight dissolved leaving them to go their own ways. I finished the short walk to Sasori's room and knocked on the door. I heard a faint, "Come on." and I opened the door. When I took the first step in a tripped over one of his puppets. I got up slowly to make sure that none of the weapons on the puppett went off. Sasori looked over from his place at his desk and got up to help me. I smiled and said, "Thank you." He nodded and took the puppet and sat it in the conner. I straighten up and asked, "So, Sasori no danna, you wanted to see me?" He nodded and answered, "Yes Annastasha, I do. I wanted to ask you something." I nodded for him to continue and he did. "Would you mind if I made a puppet out of you?" I gasped softly and tilted my head to the side. "Um....why?" He looked down and whispered, "Cuz you're too beautiful and it needs to last forever." I blushed and walked over to him. "You really think I'm beautiful?" He nodded and looked down. I took his face in my hands and kissed him lightly. He stood there in shock and I pulled away and said, "I won't let you turn my body into a puppet yet." Sasori actually smiled softly and kissed me just as soft. I kissed back making it deeper. Sasori place his hands around my waist and wrapped my arms around his neck. Things just got extremely heated from there
Fastfoward to present
So yeah thats how this started. I was sitting in my room, thinking of how to tell Sasori that he was going to be a father. There was a knock at my door and I replied, "Who is it?" "Me." It was Sasori. I smiled and said, "Come in." The door opened and there was Sasori. I smiled and got up and hugged him. He hugged back and kissed my head. "Sasori I have something to tell you." "What?" I took a deep breath and placed both of our hands on my stomach and let out, "I'm pregnant." Sasori looked at me and it was quiet for a long moment. Finally Sasori smiled and kissed me. I kissed back and when we pulled away Sasori said, "I love Annastasha. With all my heart. Will you marry me?" I nodded and a few happy tears fell but were wiped away by Sasori.
5 years down the road
Sasori was gone. Killed in a fight between Sakura Haruno from the Leaf and some old lady. That was when the twins where 2. Yes twins. We had a boy and a girl. The boy, Jiro, looks actually like Sasori and the girl, Aiko, looks like me but with Sasori's eyes. Both are very skilled in puppetry and mind reading. I was in my kids room watching the sleep, thinking that things are never going to be the same when I looked up, I saw Sasori's ghost. I smiled softly and whispered, "They're just like you." Sasori smiled and kissed both of their heads. Then walked over to me and whispered, "I love you all. Take care baby." I nodded and watched as the ghost vanished into thin air. I sighed and looked at my children, knowing that their daddy was still watching them.

No comments:

Post a Comment