Saturday, June 5, 2010

Twilight Baby Daddy ~Embry Call~ *For teamedward1996*

Embry's POV

Great just great. I had just imprinted on a girl who hates me. Her name is Scarlett Johnson. She is spunky, out going, hot headed like Paul -which explains alot cuz they're siblings-.....yet.....she has this soft side to her. Like when shes with someone new, Scarlett is kind and gentle and not a loud mouth. I was staring at the muffin infront of me, while I thought this. "Yo, Em. You in there?" asked my best friend Jacob Black. I snapped out of my day dream and looked at him. He was staring at me and so was every one else. By everyone else, I mean the pack. Sam, Jake, Quil, Jared, Me, Seth, and Leah, and then Paul. He just shook his head and asked, "Whose the girl?" Everyone then smirked, knowing that the cat was out of the bag. I sighed and said, "If you knew Paul, you'd kill me." He sat up a little, ears perked with interest. "Oh, and why is that?" I looked at him and said, "Well, the girl is........"

Scarlett's POV

I was walking home from getting ice cream with my friends. I laughed quietly to me remembering what had happened to Tori. She was galking at some guys and her ice cream fell on her. When I came back from the flashblack, I heard a noise to the side and then saw my bro Paul chasing after.....Embry?? I gave them a confused look and called out, "What happened?" Paul just growled and Embry ran behind me. I frowned and growled, "I am not a shield Embry Call. You're part wolf! You should be able to handle my brother." "I know its just that-" "Just that you've imprinted on my sister!" My jaw dropped a little and I grabbed both of their wrist and dragged them into my house. Once inside I pushed them down onto the couch and said, "Ok, so let me get this straight. Embry imprinted on me. Paul, you're upset about it, and Embry is running for his life." They both nodded and said, "Yeah. That's about it." I sighed and looked at Paul and said, "Would you rather have some ass asking me out or me marrying them?" Paul growled and got up and hugged me. "I really don't want anyone taking you away." I laughed and said, "There is only one reason on why I would leave La Push. That is college." Paul smiled and said, "This is the side I love most. Its when you're not a loud-mouth shrimp." "HEY!" They laughed and Embry stood and looked at his feet, while shuffling them. "So...." I looked at him and laughed. I hugged him and said, "Chill Em. I feel the same way." Embry smiled and hugged back and kissed the top of my head. "OK, if you as much dare hurt her, I swear I'll...." "He won't hurt me." I cut in. Embry nodded. "I won't."

FF 3 yrs later

Scarlett's POV

I frowned as I closed my suitcase. I was leaving for college and leaving everything behind. I looked at my room. Still the same but it had a emtpy feeling to it. I sighed and heard a knock on the door. I looked and saw Embry standing there. I gave a sad smile and he said, "I know babe. I don't want you to go either." I nodded and looked away. He came up to me and hugged me. I leaned into him and smiled. I loved his warmth. Embry smiled and kissed my head. I looked up and kissed him. "I'm gunna miss you." He smiled softly and whispered, "You dont have to leave for a few more hours." I smiled at the look in his eyes. I knew what was going to happen and I was craving it. I kissed him again and he made it deeper. "What about Paul?" Embry laid me down on the bed and said, "He was sent on a run by Sam. We have the place to ourselves." I smirked and kissed down his jaw and to his neck. Embry gave a low groan in his throat and stuck his hands up my shirt. I gasped and he took advanged and placed his tongue in my mouth. I moaned, and we started to fight. He won and things got really heated that night.

4 months later

Scarlett's POV

I looked at my suitcase. Just to think that only 4 months ago I was doing this to come here to college. Now I'm leaving. I'm four months pregnant and the father doesn't even know. Paul is coming to pick me up. He thinks I coldn't handle being away from my family for so long. So I took my suitcase and walked down into the parkinglot and there was Paul just pulling in. I gave a small smile and threw my bag into the backseat and sat in the passenger seat. Paul looked at me and asked, "You ok?" I nodded and gave another small smile. "Just drive." He nodded and started to drive away. A few hours later we stopped for lunch at an old resturant. We placed our orders and Paul looked at me and asked, "Ok, so what really made you want to come home?" I looked down and whispered, "I'm pregnant." Paul sighed and said, "How you going to tell Embry? It is his, right?" I nodded and said, "I don't yet." Paul smiled softly and said, "Don't worry, he won't leave you. He's been driving us all insane since you left." I laughed softly and said, "Good to know." Paul laughed and patted my hand. "I'm here for ya too." I smiled and our food came. Then we were on the road again.

Embry's POV

Scarlett has been gone for 4 months and its driving me insane!!! The guys hate me cuz I can't get her out of my mind and it's driving them insane! Paul had to leave and he hasn't been back since. I wonder what he had to do. I heard a car pulling up the driveway and it was Paul's truck. Scarlett was in the passengers seat. I smiled and ran outside. Everyone followed and when Scarlett got out of the truck and pulled her into a hug. "Hey babe. What are you doing home so soon?" I asked. She gulped and took my hand. I knew something was wrong and I looked at her worried. "Sweetie? What is it?"

Scarlett's POV

I looked at Embry. His eyes had worry in them and I said, "I'm pregnant and its yours." He smiled and hugged me again. "That's great. I'm going to be a father." I smiled. At least he was happy. Paul came up and said, "You leave her Embry, you die." Embry nodded and said, "Don't worry. I don't plan on leaving ever." I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back and placed a hand on my stomach.

5 Months later

They sat in the hospital, with a pink bundle of joy. Scarlett holding her baby girl to her chest and watched her sleep. Embry sat behind Scarlett, with his arms wrapped around her waist. He kissed her temple and whispered, "You did great babe." She smiled and said, "Thanks. Now we have a perfect daughter." Paul was in the the room standing next to the bed. He smiled and said, "Great now we have another one of you, Scarlett." Scarlett just laughed and said, "Yes we do. And its going to be interesting." She handed her baby to Paul and looked at Embry. He smiled and kissed her and asked, "Can we have another?" Scarlett just smiled and shook her head. "How about waiting this one is about 3 or so." Embry nodded and said, "I can deal with that." He then kissed her and she kissed back, only to be interupted by Paul, saying, "What happened to waiting 3 years?" They laughed and the baby girl giggled. Scarlett, and Embry both knew that their life was complete.

(Sorry if it sorta sucks. It's been awhile since I made one of these. Hope you enjoyed it.)

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was good. I'm proud of your work and keep going and getting better. You'll one day put every fanfic writer to shame if you do

    ReplyDelete