Sunday, June 27, 2010

Twilight Baby Daddy ~Seth~ *For RomeCullen*

I sat down and looked at my hands. My boyfriend sat behind me, arms wrapped around my waist, and leaning on my shoulder. I thought about how I came here. Not just to my boyfriend Seth Clearwater behind me but how I ended up in Forks Washington with my half sister Bella. Yes half! We have the same mom but my dad is Phil not Charlie. So how did I end up living with Bella and her birth dad? Well ya see mom and Phil had an accident. They were in a car accident, so my mom left me with Charlie and Bella. But I guess its not so bad. I mean, I met my boyfriend Seth through Jake Black who is head over heals in love with Bella but she likes Edward Cullen. I looked back at Seth and smiled remembering how we met

~Flash back~

I grabbed my bags and headed up to the guest room in the Swan's house. I smiled when I got in. Bella and her dad were in the doorway. "Make yourself at home Taylor." said Bella. Her dad nodded and said, "Feel free to ask for anything." I smiled and replied, "Thanks Bella, Charlie. For everything." They nodded and smiled. Charlie left and Bella smiled. "Don't worry. He likes you." I nodded and said, "Thanks Bells. For everything." She gave me a hug and left. I sat down on the bed and heard a truck pull up. I walked downstairs and saw Bella and Charlie outside talking to three russet skin guys. One in a wheelchair and two standing. The smaller boy saw me and smiled. I smiled back and Bella turned around and motioned me outside. I walked out and heard the man in the wheelchair say, "So this is the famous Taylor. My name is Billy and Charlie has told alot about you. I'm sorry about you're mom and dad." I gave a soft smile and said, "Thanks." I looked at Charlie and he looked at the Billy. The two boy cleared their throats and I looked at them. "Taylor this is Jake, Billy's son and Jake's friend Seth." answered Bella. I smiled and gave a soft "Hi." "Hey. Wow, who knew that half sisters could look so much alike." said Jake. I blushed softly and nodded. True, if it wasn't for the age difference me and Bella could be twins. I looked at Jake's friend and smiled. He smiled back and Bella looked at Jake and Jake looked back and smirked. "There's gunna be a bonfire tonight at the beach. Wanna come?" asked Jake. I smiled and said, "Sure."

~End flashback~


Seth stirred behind me and I looked back at him. He opened his eyes and smiled. "Hey." I whispered. He leaned his head up and kissed me. I kissed back and turned around so I straddled him. He smiled into the kiss and rubbed my sides. I smiled back and deepend the kiss by running my tongue across his bottum lip. He smirked and opened for me. We fought and I pulled away to discard our clothes and things just continued on from there and it was a good thing that nobody was home that even!

2 months later

I looked at Seth's sleeping form and smiled. I have yet to tell him that I'm 2 months along with his son. Yes I was having a baby boy. I was happy and I think Seth would be 2. Grant it that we may be young but we'll make it work. Seth stirdded and I smiled and kissed his head. He smiled and looked up at me. "Babe I got something to tell you." I told him. He sat up and pulled me close. "What is hun?" I smiled as he kissed my forehead. "I'm pregnant with your son." Seth just smiled huge and hugged me closer. "I love you Taylor Lyn Swan. Will you marry me?" I smiled and kissed him deeply. "Yes yes yes yes YES!" I chanted and kissed him more. He smiled and rubbed my stomach lightly.

3 years later

I smiled as my son and fiancee played in our backyard. I looked at the ring on my finger and smiled more. I heard a squeal and a "Mommy! Help!" followed by another squeal and giggle. I looked up to see Seth picking up our son and throwing him over his shoulder while spinning. I laughed softly and when Seth sat our son down he ran over to me. I picked him up and asked, "Was Dad throwing you?" He nodded furiously and I laughed. Seth came up and kissed my lips. I kissed back and said, "I love you." Seth smiled back and said, "I love you two." Our son giggled and said, "I wlove you." Me and Seth giggled and kissed our son.

No comments:

Post a Comment