Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Twilight Oneshot ~Emmett Cullen~ *For mslongbeachxtc*

Its always one thing to be friends with the new kid or kids. But when the new kids just got back from moving to Alaska, and they were you're best friends, the feelings aren't good. Confuzed? My name is Kimberly Alvarez. Lived here in Forks, Washington all my life. In high school became best friends with the Cullens. Most Emmett and Alice. Then they moved. Now in my senior year, they moved back! Alice a junior and Emmett my grade. I was happy they moved back but pissed all the while. I leaned against Emmett's Jeep waiting for him to show. When he did, he was with Edward, Alice and Jasper. Rose went home early. Alice smiled and ran up to me and hugged me. "KIMMY!!!!" she yelled. I laughed softly and hugged back. "Alice, its good to see you!" The guys came up and Edward said, "You're pissed at us." I nodded and said, "Well its not fun when your besties just pick up and leave!" Emmett grinned and hugged me tight. "Well we are back!" I laughed and hugged back. God how I loved his hugs. Jasper and Edward smirked and I glared at them. Emmett pulled away and climbed into his Jeep. "You need a ride home?" I shook my head and nodded over towards my Ford Truck. Emmett nodded and said, "Nice." I smiled and looked at Alice. "We need to hang out sometime." She nodded and replied, "Well yeah! You're outfits need to change. You still dress with skinny jeans and high tops along with a one shoulder top!" I smiled and said, "Can't change that." "But she looks nice." added Emmett. I blushed and my heart skipped up a couple beats. Everyone smirked and I said, "Well I better get home and finish my homework." Alice hugged me again and said, "I'll call you later." I smiled and Edward and Jasper hugged me. I looked at Emmett and asked, "Do I get a hug?" He climbed out and gave me a bear hug. I smiled and when he set me down, he asked, "Wanna go out sometime?" I nodded and said, "Yeah." Alice squealed and Emmett asked, "How about tomorrow? 7ish?" I nodded and Alice said, "I'm coming over to help you prepare!" I nodded and turned around saying, "Okay. I'll see ya guys tomorrow!"
~~Tomorrow at 7~~
I looked at myself in the mirror. Alice had really out down herself. She had my deep burgendy hair in a pun and had me in a sexy black mini dress. She wanted me to wear high heels but I wanted to wear flats. So when Emmett rang the doorbell I opened it and he smiled. "Hi." I whispered. He smiled back and said, "Hey. You look great." I smiled. "Thanks." Alice came down, smiling and took a picture. I blushed and Emmett smiled. He took my arm and said, "I'll bring her back around 11." Alice nodded and closed the door. I looked at Emmett and watched as he took me to the convertable and drive off. "This isn't your normal car Emmett." He smiled. "Special occasion means different car." I smiled and looked at where we were going. Soon we were in an open field and there was a blanket and a pinic basket out. I smiled and he took my hand and walked me over to it. I looked at him and said, "You didn't have to do this." Emmett just grinned and said, "I wanted to." I smiled and looked at what he packed. A couple sandwichs, a fruit dish and some water. I looked at him and said, "But you don't eat." He smirked and said, "I will." I glanced at him and saw him laugh. I laughed lightly.
~~~~~2 Hours later~~~~
I was laying next to Emmett looking up at the stars. Emmett had his arm under my head and was looking at me. I looked at him and smiled. "I had a great time, Emmett." He smiled. "Thats good. I wanted you to have a fun time." I looked down at my outfit. "Though I think Alice was thinking you were going to take me somewhere classy." He looked at me and said, "I don't mind it. I love it." I blushed and sat up and took my hair out of the bun. Emmett sat up too and ran a hand threw my hair. I looked at him and kissed him. He kissed back. When we pulled away, I smiled and said, "Wow." Emmett smiled and I saw his eyes go black. I gulp and he nuzzled my neck. "Relax. I'm not gunna bite you." I smiled and hugged him. "I love you Emmett." He looked up at me and kissed me again. I smiled and kissed back. "I love you too."

No comments:

Post a Comment